Integrating video content into email, social media and other digital channels will pay off for your surgery. Not only are more people engaging with video, but these video interactions are helping drive increased revenue*:
• More people watching: Video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion in April 2015 to 8 billion in November 2015.1
• Mobile explodes: “Watch time” on mobile devices doubled from 2014 to 2015; it grew 60 percent overall in that same time.2
• Higher subject line CTR: Emails with “video” in the subject line generated an average 65 percent higher click-through rate.3
• Video content outperforms: Email campaigns with video content can drive up to a 200-percent higher CTR that similar campaigns without video
Its so easy to see why video content is exploding on the internet, people always prefer to watch a video rather than trawl through a huge amount of text or even view a series of images/photos.
When you subscribe to The Vet Channel not only will you get access to our substantial library of educational video you’ll also have 5 practice promotion videos made every year by our professional media creatives included in the subscription (£54.00 per month). You’ll be able to use these videos to promote your services, clinics and products through your waiting room TV but as well as that you can use these in your email and social media marketing campaigns! These will help with SEO and help you ‘organically’ move toward the top of the search within Google and stand out from your competition, meaning you are able to save on Ad Word costs!
If you’d like to find out more please contact us – email@example.com
- Data from IBM marketing Cloud.